tha new kid !

Heyy there people this is tha new graffiti sk8r gal - sd (animepunk)

So i'm gonna introduce myself first:



well..i'm SD and i was lucky enough to be asked by my frnd and sk8 kno-it-all K.O to join the crew of this blog. And how cuold i resist ? i've been a huge fan of sk8brdin since i was a kid and last year i bought my skateboard. since then im addicted to it ! its really fun believe me !



submitting graffiti and deck designs that will make your board too hot fer tha streets..well..thats my job. Im also gonna create a clothing line for this blog, inspired by street wear and skate-punk styles. T-shirts, caps, shoes, bags, acsessories etc. for both men and women will be available shortly. but till then plz check out my other street wear at:

http://www.sdcustoms.spreadshirt.com/



well then thats me. hope i can do this blog proud ! and of course please the fans ! i promised i would start from wednesday so i'll be back then. so this is SD ova 'n' out. PEACE.



I'll end with the first T-shirt design as a tribute to this blog:( it can be purchased at the above link)





here's the original design done by me:


PEACE 'N' LOVE -- SD..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy, niice :D
so its pretty cool, lots of advertising, deadkid! i like the shirts, blackcat! you have got to show me how you made that ;)
aand, i like the band of the month! you guys are good :D

TheUnknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.